Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Good Morning!




Hi All,

Here's an update on Julia and Jameson! All is well and they are feeling pretty good this week. Their health improves every day and we are trying new foods. The most amazing is how much they've changed. They are growing, getting more comfortable in their surroundings and know their names. Both have done something new every day. Jameson is now sitting up and trying very hard to crawl. Right now he just goes backwards and often finds himself under a chair. Julia crawls when I'm not looking and is dancing and waving. Jameson started trying to imitate her this week and also waves and claps like his sister.
We've had some visitors this past week and they love the attention. Thanks to everyone who came by. Auntie Melissa and the kids came down from NH and brought a sandbox! We can't wait for the warmer weather now! But right now we'll settle for better weather so we can go outside.
Some of you didn't know you could send messages through this site. For those of you who want to send us a message you can just click on the "comment" section below each post on this blog and type in what you want to say. Please include your name.


Thanks for tuning in!


Ann


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann & Dave

The children look wonderful. Maybe I can meet them soon. Let me know when things have slowed down and I can come to see them.
Love to all.

Aunt Katherine

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia: Well RED is definetly your color. You're smile brightens up the room.

Hello Jameson: Please don't ever change....you always know how to have a good time.

Hope to meet you both real soon,
Cat

Anonymous said...

Hello Emery Family! Its so nice to hear about the progress and see the pictures! I cant wait to meet the babies for a summer walk! Take Care.. Liz C.

Anonymous said...

Hello All: Julia, Jameson, Ann and Dave -- Julia and Jameson can't wait to meet you both in person.........the pictures are showing changes each time. Both of you are so beautiful. Ann, I promise to talk to you soon. Take care all........Love Agnes

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann

Oh my they have grown since I had seen them last. Must be all that good food they are eating!!!!! Keep up the good work Mom and Dad!!!!

Love Terri

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann & Dave,
Dave looks likes he's in heaven holding his babies. It's great following your story.

Love
Aunt Connie & Uncle Leo

Unknown said...

Ann, Dave, Julia and Jameson....My GOD you are an amazingly beautiful family!!!! The children are incredibly beautiful and everyone looks happy (Ann, where are the pictures of you????). I am SO looking forward to meeting the newest members of the Emery clan, and of course, in taking Mommy out for a night!!! Ann, you have the most entertaining blog entries I've ever read!! Now I know what your true calling is: Motherhood and probably baby books!!! God Bless all!! Much Love,
Marie