Friday, April 06, 2007

Profile




Name: Jameson Emery
Age: 11 months (almost)
Height: 27"
Weight: 16.5lb
Skin: whiter than Mommy's
Hair: fair
Personality: goofy
Favorite food: anything in a bottle and I can eat fast
Favorite toy: my hands
Looks: too handsome for words
Nickname: sweet face (don't tell the ladies)
A little about me (my Mommy will type since I'm still learning)
I LOVE to sleep and food makes me so excited I lose my breath. Really. When I first arrived I only took a bottle, but Mommy and Daddy insisted every day that I try this spoon thing and they were right, it's pretty great. I thought I could show them the bottle was all I needed but I'm starting to learn they have some pretty good ideas. I now get just as excited when I see a jar as I do when I see a bottle. Can you tell I'm eating by the difference in the pictures from last week?
My sister is not very quiet but thankfully I am a sound sleeper so I don't usually hear her screaming or complaining that she needs to get up at all hours. Even during the day she has a lot to say but I just listen or tune her out. I've heard people say that's how it is when you're older too so just get used to it.
I'm trying to crawl but sometimes it's just easier to roll to where I need to go. Now that I'm eating all this great stuff I will probably get big and strong. Yesterday at the doctors we found out I gained over a pound in 1 week! Everyone said I needed it so that's fine with me!
I think I'm really starting to like it here. I've met too many people to remember them all but I know I have 4 grandparents because they come over all the time and don't let me get any rest when they're here. I thought I could have quiet time when Mommy is busy cleaning up after me but they don't let me sneak in any sleep between naps! I think I'm going to have to learn to sit up by myself too because everyone is always on me about it. Geez, I always thought my smile would get me anything I wanted but the pressure I'm under to perform is unbelievable!
Well, that's it for now. I have to go to bed early if I want my 11 hours...especially with Julia waking me up so early.
Love,
Jameson

No comments: