Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just us




Aren't we cute?
Here is an update on us-
On Monday Julia decided it was time to do something new so she grabbed onto the shelf of the changing table and pulled herself up! Ta daa! Dave and I were sitting on the floor with them and just watched the whole thing, shaking our heads saying "oh no". She continued to practice and is looking for help in walking more and more. The walker isn't as much fun now that she has people to hold her hands!
Tuesday we came home from the doctors and Jameson crawled over to his walker and pulled himself up! Yikes, we're in trouble. He's been practicing for weeks so it was a great accomplishment. His hard work paid off.
Last week was a slow week due to the after effects of the Measles, Mumps, Rubella shot from the week before. We had 2 very needy babies with slight fevers and the need to be held at all times. Poor things, they just felt yucky for days.
Julia and Jameson are getting great reviews from their doctors and continue to amaze us.
This week we have to add some new fattier foods to their diet and we're working on more textured food so wish us luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them, it's been so long since I've seen you, you look wonderful and soooo happy (it's no wonder) ... I will stop in and say hi to you every now and then, I miss you ;o( have a great day, give the babies a kiss and hug for me? ... ~ Lin ~

Anonymous said...

Oh my God they are growing by leaps and bounds.......Mommy and Daddy watch out.....I am sitting here Jameson waving back to you, hi! Julia you have such a beautiful smile.

Dave and Ann, talk to you both soon, keep the pictures coming.

Love to All,
Agnes