Happy Birthday Daddy!! Today is a great day for everyone! Another "first" and our present to Daddy is that we both slept through the night until 7:00 am! We're also drinking milk and exploring the whole house via walkers so watch out.
Pictures to be posted after Daddy's party tonight...
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sounds like things are progressing well!!!!!! I can't wait to see them again Happy Birthday Dave
Terri
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAVE! What a beautiful shot of Jameson and Julia.........Take care all...Agnes
The babies are soooo adorable! I can't wait to meet tham. I will be done with exams on May 8th and making my way home for the summer shortly after that so hopefully I will see you guys soon. Happy belated Uncle Dave!
~ Kimberlee
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ANN -- ENJOY YOUR DAY...........Agnes and Brenda
Post a Comment