Thursday, November 29, 2007

My first "Ears"


Hi Everyone,


All is well and Jameson loves his new hat from Disney along with the talking Eeyore who flaps his ears to the beat. Thanks Jill! We hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and are getting ready for winter and the Christmas season. We are so excited to have our first Christmas together! Concerned about the tree, but excited!

I want to congratulate my friends Brenda and Tim on the recent adoption of their beautiful daughter Kristen. They all arrived home from Russia just in time for Thanksgiving-how appropriate. We are very happy for you all!

"In my heart I always knew, A part of me was meant for you.
I think how happy we will be, Once I adopt you, and you adopt me."
--(c) 1997 Terri Harrison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jameson you are getting so big and beautiful.......nice hat......glad everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Don't worry about the tree Ann go for it!!!!! Talk to everyone soon......Love Agnes

Anonymous said...

Jameson looks so handsome ears and all how big he is getting

Talk to you soon

Love

Terri