Hi Everyone!
I had hoped to get this done sooner (and a little better) but you know how fast the time goes. We didn't send out "traditional" picture cards this year but so many of you ask about the blog and like to see pictures I will do my best to give you some good ones and try to keep up with it in 2009. During the year I often think "that should go on the blog" and then I don't get to it.
It's been a great year for us and before you know it the kids will be 3! They are learning something new everyday and have more energy than they know what to do with. They are loads of fun and talking constantly. I can't wait for Christmas morning!
Enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful Christmas!
May you all have a happy new year full of love, peace and happiness.
Love,
Ann, Dave, Julia & Jameson
No comments:
Post a Comment