Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My name is Jameson and I am all boy...


Conversation 1 minute after getting up this morning-
Jameson "Mommy, can I touch the tree?"
Me-"Yes Jameson, but be gentle"
Jameson- "Can I knock it over?"

This is our small and artificial tree put up just yesterday for this reason! We have slowly been deocrating for a few weeks and the amount of times I say "Jameson!" or "don't touch" in a day is astounding. Not because any of it is so fragile he'll break it but because he wants to break it or see what will happen when he tosses it around. I think he badly wants to grab the tree, give it a good shake and knock it over. I really want to get back to a real tree!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jameson and Julia: your getting so big and so beautiful....enjoy your Christmas and I am quite sure Santa will bring you everything.....Ann and Dave: the very best of 2009 to the Emery Family...Love Agnes

Maria said...

WOW! Time really does go by so fast. They are truly beautiful!!! Jameson's smile just melts your heart. God Bless you all and happy new year.

Maria

Anonymous said...

Well its about time! I check the blog all the time - They are truly beautiful and I am sure a handful - Hope you had a great holiday!!

Love Jen